SCHOTT RESTOVER® resembles the window glass manufactured at the turn of the century.
Its minimal thickness makes it easy to install in historical window frames and fittings.
RESTOVER® plus glass has a much more irregular surface structure and resembles mouth-blown glass.
- Historical appearance: replication of the original glazing materials
- Irregular surface structure and no harsh reflections (like float glass)
- Availability of larger glass thicknesses enables static analysis of larger formats
- Variety of processing options
- Suits contemporary needs of thermal, solar, UV and noise control
SCHOTT Fourcault glasses: authentic, versatile, tested
RESTOVER® plus is produced through the Fourcault process, that produces the distinctive appearance of machine-drawn glass with a certain thickness tolerance and wavy surface.
ETA (European Technical Assessment) confirms that SCHOTT Fourcault glass meets the requirements of the standards EN 12150-2, EN 14179-2, EN 14449 and EN 1279-5.