Coated glass vials for injectable drugs
With a silicon dioxide coating on the inside surface, SCHOTT Type I plus® vials has set the standard for barrier properties, which greatly reduces drug-container interaction. Since protein adsorption and leaching from glass packaging can compromise the shelf life of sensitive drugs, these vials are the ideal packaging solution.
Our SCHOTT Type I plus® vials also offer minimal adsorption of radioactive molecules, as well as 100% camera inspection of a large number of dimensional and cosmetic specifications, ensuring very low levels of defect. This makes them ideal for a range of applications, including radioactive diagnostics, proteins and enzymes.
- Increased shelf life for highly sensitive drug formulations.
- Minimal protein adsorption in liquid formulations, both before and after lyophilization.
- Minimal adsorption of radioactive molecules.
- Portfolio range: 2R-100R
- Product manufactured according to relevant international norms and standards
- Product registered at Regulatory Authorities as e.g. US FDA and China NMPA (and available for Pharmaceutical Registration Applications)