Ready to use glass vials for injectables
Made with SCHOTT FIOLAX® glass, adaptiQ® vials are washed and packaged in a clean room environment and sterilized with ethylene oxide. All fill + finish steps can take place inside a nest, and vials can be easily removed for individual processing. The vial bottom is accessible for optimal heat transfer during lyophilization and there is no glass-to-glass contact during transport or fill + finish.
SCHOTT adaptiQ® vials are compatible with a wide range of new and existing filling lines, ensuring compatibility with over 50 machine types. As a key part of the iQ® platform, adaptiQ® vials also ensure filling line compatibility with SCHOTT pre-filled syringes (syriQ®) and cartridges (cartriQTM).
• Ready-to-use sterile vials
• Made with SCHOTT FIOLAX® glass tubing
• Industry-leading low particle levels
• Maximum compatibility with new and existing filling lines
• Key component of the SCHOTT iQ® platform
• Fully scalable from R&D to commercial filling