Fast Track Kits for pre-clinical testing, clinical trials and commercial filling.
The Fast Track Kits allow drug development teams, CROs, biotech start-ups or other research & development institutions to source all of their materials from a single source. Each combination of vials, stoppers and crimps is pre-tested and fully documented to speed up the drug development process.
Made from SCHOTT FIOLAX® borosilicate glass, the gold standard of pharmaceutical glass tubing, adaptiQ® vials are washed, nested and packaged in a clean room environment and pre-sterilized with ethylene oxide. All fill and finish steps can take place inside a nest, and vials can be easily de-nested and re-nested where required. Matching high value closure components from West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. (West) are pre-sterilized premium line NovaPure® stoppers and gamma-sterilized Flip-Off® CCS seals.
Fast Track Kits are based on the strategic partnership between SCHOTT and West
- adaptiQ® ready-to-use sterile vials made from SCHOTT FIOLAX® glass tubing
- Matching West Ready Pack® closure components (stoppers, crimps)
- Pre-tested and fully documented for fast time-to-market
- Fully scalable from R&D to commercial filling
- Compatible with more than 50 fill & finish machine types